A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.3 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalised advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anomymised as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram are located in the United States.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
FunctionalAlways active<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" viewBox="0 0 448 512" height="18">
Marketing<input type="checkbox" id="cmplz-marketing-optin" data-category="cmplz_marketing" class="cmplz-consent-checkbox cmplz-marketing" size="40" value="1" style="touch-action: manipulation; margin-top: 4px; line-height: normal; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit;"><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" viewBox="0 0 448 512" height="18">
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
World Healing Center Limited
63-66, Hatton Gardens, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, EC1N 8LE
Phone number: +353 87 127 2323
World Healing Centre Sp. zoo
ul. Prezydenta G. Narutowicza 40/1, 90-135, Lodz, Poland
The terms used in the Regulations have the following meaning:
2) World Healing Centre – service provider World Healing Centre limited liability company with its registered seat in Lodz, under the address 90-135, UL. Prezydenta Gabriela Nartowicza, , number 40, lokal 1, kod poczt. entered into the register of entrepreneurs of National Court Register (KRS) under the number: 0000856863, tax identity number (NIP): 7282846555, REGON: 386865070, whose registration files are kept at the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, Commercial Court, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register;
3) For selected Users, the service provider in the field of healing activities is World Healing Center Limited, company number: 12807903, address: 63-66 Hatton Gardens, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, England, EC1N 8LE.
4) User - a natural person, which uses the services offered by the World Healing Centre via the Website;
5) Services - services provided by the World Healing Centre to Users as part of the Website made available within it and with the use of means of distance communication, specified in detail in the Regulations.
6) Fee - a fee for using the service available on the website.
These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") define the rules for the provision of electronic services by the World Healing Centre to Users via the Website, in particular:
1) types, scope and conditions for the provision of electronic services;
2) the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services;
3) duties and powers of the World Healing Centre;
4) obligations and rights of the User;
5) The User of the Service may only be a person having full legal capacity (i.e. a person of full legal age, not incapacitated or a person who has reached the age of majority through marriage).
The use of the services requires the acceptance of these Regulations.
In order to use the Website, the following technical conditions must be met by a computer or other User's device:
1) Internet access;
2) having an e-mail address;
3) having a contact number;
4) having a standard operating system;
6) having an up-to-date version of a standard web browser;
7) no blockages on the operation of the camera and microphone;
8) optionally WhatsApp installed in the latest versions.
9) For proper use of the Website it is required to enable cookies in the web browser. Cookies are used to maintain the User's session. It is then possible to delete them by setting the appropriate options available in the web browser or using other software. Detailed information on cookies is contained in the Information on the processing of personal data.
Each User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the Regulations, applicable law and morality.
Users are forbidden to take any actions:
1) Aimed at unauthorized interference with the Website's software or any other IT systems, applications or resources of the World Healing Centre or Users;
2) Violating or threatening any rights of World Healing Centre, other Users or third parties
3) Impersonating other persons, in particular by unauthorized use of the name of a natural person or registered trademark in the e-mail address, misleading as to the person of the User;
4) That may lead to a breach of the confidentiality of correspondence;
5) It is forbidden for Users to add to the Website any illegal content, ie that violates applicable law, the principles of social coexistence or personal rights of third parties;
6) Any other Users' behavior contrary to applicable law or morality, including behavior involving a significant load on servers or links above average, is also forbidden.
World Healing Centre undertakes to provide the following Services to Users via the website:
1) online booking of consultations;
2) online consultation (as booked before) withing the scope of healing activities with Matthew Lennon Healer in two time variants:
3) World Healing Centre reserves the right to temporarily suspend the provision of Services due to the necessity of carrying out maintenance, repair and modernization works.
4) Before using the service User undertakes to provide the following correct information:
name and surname;
medical diagnosis (if any).
5) World Healing Centre is not responsible for failure to perform or improper performance of the service if the User does not provide the information necessary to perform the service, or if the information provided proves to be false.
6) The User agrees that:
1) A User who wishes to enter into an agreement with World Healing Centre for the provision of services electronically should complete the registration form found on the subpage of the Website located at https://www.matthewlennonhealer.com/online-sessions/ available by clicking "Book an appointment".
2) In order to obtain services it is required to accept the Regulations. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is done by ticking the checkbox in the "Book an appointment" section.
3) It is forbidden to add illegal content in the form.
4) The form is an offer World Healing Centre addressed to the user to conclude an agreement on the provision of electronic services in the field of services.
5) Clicking the "Book an appointment" button sends the registration form to the World Healing Centre and constitutes acceptance by the User of the World Healing Centre's offer to conclude an agreement for electronic provision of services. This is the moment when the agreement for provision of services electronically is concluded between the World Healing Centre and the User.
6) Conclusion of the agreement for the provision of services creates an obligation on the part of the User to pay the fee for the service.
7) If the User chooses Internet payment, they will be redirected to the website of the entity processing Internet payments. The payment is carried out on the basis of the regulations available on the website of the entity processing online payments.
8) The User may also pay for the service by transfer to the bank account provided by the World Healing Centre.
9) Realization of the service depends on a positive authorization of the User's payment.
1) Booking an online consultation is free of charge.
2) The fee for an online consultation depends on the selected duration of the consultation. The online consultation fee and its currency is indicated during the booking process.
3) The service of online consultation is provided within the timeframe individually agreed between the User and the World Healing Centre.
4) The service is carried out using WhatsApp or through a video phone call. The method of service delivery is determined after the conclusion of the agreement by the User and the World Healing Centre.
1) In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must inform World Healing Centre of the decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement, by email to [email protected] or in any other form.
2) In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the User to send information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before 24 hours before the performance of the service in the term established in accordance with §7.3.
3) World Healing Centre does not return to the User given payment in case the term indicated in accordance with §8.2 is not preserved.
4) In case of withdrawal from the agreement with the observance of the deadline World Healing Centre shall return to the User all payments received from him, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of User's statement of withdrawal from the agreement. World Healing Centre will refund the payment using the same means of payment that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution and it does not involve additional costs.
1) Any complaints regarding the provision of services by World Healing Centre should be submitted by e-mail to [email protected]
2) In the complaint, the User's data indispensable to send information on the result of complaint consideration should be provided, as well as the description of irregularities in the service provided by World Healing Centre.
3) World Healing Centre shall consider the complaint and inform the User about the result of its consideration within 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
Information on the principles of processing of the User's personal data by the World Healing Centre in connection with the use of the Website is available at [email protected]
1) The World Healing Centre reserves the right to unilaterally amend the Regulations in the event of changing the functionality of the Service, changing individual Services, adding new services or discontinuing certain Services, or for other important reasons, including in connection with changes to commonly applicable laws.
Regulations are published on the Service and is available at the World Healing Centre seat.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Below you will find detailed information about your personal data processed in the course of Matthew Lennon Healer.
The Administrator, i.e. the entity which decides how your personal data will be used, is us, i.e.
World Healing Centre sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) with its registered office in Łódź (90-135) at UL. PREZYDENTA GABRIELA NARUTOWICZA, Number 40, lok 1.
We are registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000856863.
Identification data: NIP: 7282846555, REGON: 386865070.
World Healing Center Limited, company number: 12807903, Suite address: 23, London, Hatton Gardens, address: 63-66 EC1N 8LE.
If you want to know more about the processing of your personal data, please send an e-mail to: [email protected] or call us: (087) 127 2323.
Due to the fact that we carry out various processes in the course of our business, we process your data for various purposes, under various legal bases, and store them for various periods of time. In order to give you a message as clear as possible, we have grouped this information by referring to the purpose of processing your data.
Purpose of processing: We process your data provided for the purposes of Matthew Lennon Healer carrying out healing activities based on natural therapies for you, in whatever form.
Legal basis: Our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) in carrying out healing activities for you, in whatever form, on your initiative.
The legal basis for processing personal data involving special categories of data, i.e. health data, is Article 9(2)(c) and (h) of the GDPR.
Storage period: we keep your data for the time necessary for us to carry out the healing activities and, after their completion, for the time necessary to demonstrate the correctness of their performance, not longer than the statute of limitations for claims.
The provision of data is voluntary. However, without providing it, you will not be able to benefit from the healing activities.
Purpose of processing: We process your data provided in the booking form in order to book a date for healing activities.
Legal basis: Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the organization of the functioning schedule, taking into account the purpose of the healing measures.
Storage period: We store your data for the time necessary to determine the date of healing actions, but no longer than until you express an objection justified by your particular situation.
Providing data is voluntary. Without providing them, you will not book a date for healing activities.
Purpose of processing: We process your data provided in the contact form in order to answer the question you have asked.
Legal basis: Our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR) in
answering your question;
building a positive relationship with you as a potential customer.
Storage period: We store your data for the time necessary to answer your question and to conduct related correspondence, however not longer than until you express your objection justified by your particular situation.
Providing data is voluntary. Without providing the data, we will not answer your question.
Marketing of our services.
Purpose of processing:
We process data about your activity on our website. recorded and stored via cookies, including session data, your device and operating system, browser, location and unique ID.
In order to reach you with our marketing communications outside of our website, we use third party service providers. These services display our marketing messages on other websites using information about your activity on our website.
Legal basis: Our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) in marketing our services.
Storage period: We store your data for the duration of marketing, however no longer than for the period corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on your device or until you express your objection to further data processing for marketing purposes.
Website usage statistics, to facilitate the use of the website and to ensure IT security
Purpose of processing:
We process data about your activity on our website, such as the features you use, the pages you visit and the amount of time you spend on each page, as well as data about your search history, your IP address, location, device ID and browser and operating system data, all of which are recorded and stored via cookies.
We process this data in order to pursue our legitimate interest as described below.
Legal basis: Our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) in improving the functioning of our website, facilitating the use of the website and ensuring its IT security.
Storage period: We process your data for a period corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on your device.
We pass your data to providers of services we use to run the website, i.e. services in the field of:
hosting (private cloud computing);
measuring and analyzing website traffic;
management of advertising campaigns and measurement of their effectiveness.
Our providers have their seats in in Poland and in other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA), e.g. Ireland.
You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify it, to request its deletion, to request restriction of its processing and to object to the processing of your personal data.
Yes. You may do so in two situations where we process your data:
- for direct marketing purposes; you do not need to justify such an objection;
- on the basis of our other legitimate interests; such an objection needs to be justified on the basis of your particular situation.
Contact us - we will answer your questions or respond to your objections.
You can also file a complaint to the supervisory authority. In Poland it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.giodo.gov.pl).
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data. Our service uses encrypted data transmission (SSL) while transferring data provided by you in the service. This ensures the protection of data identifying you and makes it very difficult for unauthorized persons or systems to intercept them.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are text files that are stored by your web browser on your computer or other device in order to store information for your identification or to remember the history of your online activities, including on our website.
We use a variety of cookies - they differ in both their life cycle and the Internet domain from which they originate.
With regard to the life cycle of cookies we divide them into session cookies (deleted at the same time as closing the web browser) and permanent cookies (deleted after a predetermined time, regardless of closing the web browser).
With regard to the domain, from which they come, we divide cookies into own (set by the web servers of our service) and third parties (set by the web servers of other sites than ours).
Why are we using cookies?
We are using cookies in order to:
- enable you to log in to your account on the website, access services intended for logged-in users and enable you to navigate the website smoothly without having to repeat the authentication process each time;
- make it easier and more convenient for you to use our service and ensuring safety of the IT system;
- count the number of visits to our service, their length, determining which functions or parts of our service were most frequently used or visited, which allows us to make rational decisions on improving the functioning of our service;
- run marketing campaigns by reaching you with our marketing messages if you have visited our website before.
Can you manage cookies?
Yes. You have the ability to set the conditions for storing or accessing cookies through your web browser settings or service configuration. In the menu bar of your web browser in the "Help" section you can find information on how to refuse the storage of new cookies, how to delete previously stored cookies, how to request to be notified when a new cookie is stored and how to block cookies.
You should be aware that changing your browser's cookie settings by declining to accept cookies can make it difficult or even impossible for you to use our website and the services it offers.